March 17, 2020
Governor Sisolak took some drastic and necessary steps this evening in order to try and mitigate the COVID-19 pandemic and keep our Nevada community safe. This included a directive for all non-essential businesses to close to the public for the next 30 days. Upon a closer look at the specifics of the Governor’s plan, we believe that the restrictions and modifications we have already implemented are sufficient to address and comply with the directive given. Specifically, the limited personnel we have in place at the office to ensure uninterrupted medical care and on-going financial benefits for our clients is essential to their wellbeing. Accordingly, please note that we will continue to operate under the modified plan as outlined below.
March 16, 2020
As efforts concerning the containment of COVID-19 (Coronavirus) continue to evolve here in the U.S. and around the world, we want to assure you that GALLOWAY & JENSEN remains committed to three important priorities:
- Ensuring the safety of our employees
- Providing uninterrupted, high-quality legal representation and customer service to our clients
- Supporting local efforts to limit the spread and impact of COVID-19
As such, we continue to monitor the ongoing COVID-19 situation and decided to follow the guidelines and recommendations of the CDC and other state and local officials. In accordance with these recommendations and until further notice, GALLOWAY & JENSEN will be making some minor modifications to the delivery of our services. To be sure, all our services will continue to be available to you – just a little differently.
- • We are not accepting new potential clients on a “walk-in” basis. We apologize for the inconvenience, but please call ahead to discuss an appointment and free consultation.• Our offices remain open for business; however, we encourage all existing clients to help us limit exposure and the potential spread of COVID-19 by avoiding in office meetings if at all possible. This can be accomplished by providing documentation (medical records, bills insurance information, photos, etc., by scanning and sending it to us via email or faxing. If you do not have that capability you may drop it by the office.• We remain open for business virtually during normally scheduled work hours (8:00am to 5:00pm, Monday through Friday). All email, fax, telephone, and other electronic communication will continue without interruption.• Some non-attorney staff may be working remotely, most will be unavailable for office visits. In-person meetings with attorneys will be scheduled as needed, on a case-by-case basis.
GALLOWAY & JENSEN has implemented a virtual law office environment with minimal interruption to our ability to provide services. Our local courts continue to update and modify their policies in response to the current COVID-19 situation as well, and we are monitoring those procedures to ensure a minimal impact on your claim(s). We also know that many of you have been personally impacted in a number of ways, and we apologize for any inconvenience these modifications may cause you. We will resume normal operations as soon as reasonably possible. We appreciate your flexibility as we do our part to help bring this unprecedented situation under control. Again, we are fully operational and are actively working on your claims. If there is anything you need, please feel free to contact our office so that we can direct your call and follow up accordingly.
– Bob Jensen and Graham Galloway