Important COVID-19 (Coronavirus) update
March 17, 2020
Governor Sisolak took some drastic and necessary steps this evening in order to try and mitigate the COVID-19 pandemic and keep our Nevada community safe. This included a directive for all non-essential businesses to close to the public for the next 30 days. Upon a closer look at the specifics of the Governor’s plan, we believe that the restrictions and modifications we have already implemented are sufficient to address and comply with the directive given. Specifically, the limited personnel we have in place at the office to ensure uninterrupted medical care and on-going financial benefits for our clients is essential to their wellbeing. Accordingly, please note that we will continue to operate under the modified plan as outlined below.
March 16, 2020
As efforts concerning the containment of COVID-19 (Coronavirus) continue to evolve here in the U.S. and around the world, we want to assure you that GALLOWAY & JENSEN remains committed to three important priorities:
- Ensuring the safety of our employees
- Providing uninterrupted, high-quality legal representation and customer service to our clients
- Supporting local efforts to limit the spread and impact of COVID-19
As such, we continue to monitor the ongoing COVID-19 situation and decided to follow the guidelines and recommendations of the CDC and other state and local officials. In accordance with these recommendations and until further notice, GALLOWAY & JENSEN will be making some minor modifications to the delivery of our services. To be sure, all our services will continue to be available to you – just a little differently.
- • We are not accepting new potential clients on a “walk-in” basis. We apologize for the inconvenience, but please call ahead to discuss an appointment and free consultation.
• Our offices remain open for business; however, we encourage all existing clients to help us limit exposure and the potential spread of COVID-19 by avoiding in office meetings if at all possible. This can be accomplished by providing documentation (medical records, bills insurance information, photos, etc., by scanning and sending it to us via email or faxing. If you do not have that capability you may drop it by the office.
• We remain open for business virtually during normally scheduled work hours (8:00am to 5:00pm, Monday through Friday). All email, fax, telephone, and other electronic communication will continue without interruption.
• Some non-attorney staff may be working remotely, most will be unavailable for office visits. In-person meetings with attorneys will be scheduled as needed, on a case-by-case basis.
GALLOWAY & JENSEN is moving to implement a virtual law office environment with minimal interruption to our ability to provide services. Our local courts continue to update
and modify their policies in response to the current COVID-19 situation as well, and we are monitoring those procedures to ensure a minimal impact on your claim(s). We also know that many of you have been personally impacted in a number of ways, and we apologize for any inconvenience these modifications may cause you. We will resume normal operations as soon as reasonably possible. We appreciate your flexibility as we do our part to help bring this unprecedented situation under control. Again, we are fully operational and are actively working on your claims. If there is anything you need, please feel free to contact our office so that we can direct your call and follow up accordingly.
– Bob Jensen and Graham Galloway
Call Today for Your FREE Consultation, 333-7555
Reno’s Own “Nevada Justice Association Certified” Personal Injury Specialists!
Experience ￼ Respect ￼ Trust
Galloway & Jensen and its team of professionals live and work by these words everyday.
Bob Jensen and Graham Galloway have been practicing law for over 30 years. Bob and Graham are licensed to practice law in Nevada and California, and their practice focuses exclusively on representing people injured in accidents. Bob and Graham represent people with all forms of injuries whether they are modest or catastrophic. Their practice covers a wide variety of claims including all types of motor vehicle accidents, dangerous conditions in buildings and dangerous products. Bob and Graham have recovered millions in settlements and verdicts for their clients.
Bob and Graham live and work in Reno, and will personally meet with you. At Galloway & Jensen, all aspects of your case and the legal process will be thoroughly explained to you in understandable manner and you will be treated with respect.
Northern Nevada’s First Call for Personal Injury Cases
Slip and Fall Accidents
Dog Bites and Animal Injuries
Elevator Escalator Moving Walkway Accidents
Serious and Catastrophic Injuries
Brain Injury Concussion
Spinal Cord Injuries Paralysis
Bus and Train Accidents
Drunk Driving Accidents
Distracted Driving Accidents
Defective Hip Replacements
Fatal Car Accident
Fatal Truck Accident
Fatal Motorcycle Accident
At Galloway and Jensen, we work hard to get the results you expect. Let our State Bar Certified attorneys in Reno win your personal injury, accident case. Whatever the type of lawsuit, Galloway and Jensen can help.
Visit our contact page here:
Visit us at our office in Reno Nevada at:
222 California Avenue
The best injury attorneys in Reno and overall litigators are at
The Galloway and Jensen Law Firm.